Monday, November 6, 2017

Looking for MMGM?

In case you didn't see this last week:

Since I'm touring all of November and part of December, and then immediately return home to a huge deadline, I won't be able to host MMGM for the next couple of months.  

But NEVER FEAR--the wonderful Greg Pattridge is taking over for me!!! 

So from now through the end of 2017, do not email your MMGM links to me. Email them to: gpcolo@gmail.com. 
And don't come here for the list of links, go to https://gpattridge.com.  

I promise, Greg will take great care of all of you. (In fact, he'll probably even do a better job than me, because he won't be as sleep deprived as I've been these last couple of years. 

I did forward Greg the links I saw--and I'll try to continue to do that. But I have a lot of travel, so your best bet is sending them directly to him.

Glad to know you're all out there spreading all the awesome middle grade love!

3 comments:

  1. A desperate fangirl who would figuratively die of Joy if you responded!November 6, 2017 at 3:47 PM

    Ummm..... I got the Barnes & Noble Special Edition pre-ordered for my birthday, but it's not coming until November 13th. :( Anyway, my sister is planning to buy the book on her Kindle app on her phone, but my mother wanted to make sure that the aforementioned edition didn't have the Kindle version as part of the deal. I didn't think that it would have it, but she asked me to check first......

    ReplyDelete
  2. A desperate fangirl who would figuratively die of Joy if you responded!November 6, 2017 at 3:49 PM

    I'm having a stakeout tonight, and I'm going to start reading it at midnight! (IF my parents consent to getting the Kindle version, anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read nightfall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your books are REALLY popular at my library, but I surprisingly got first hold on it!!!!!!!!!!! Go team Sophitz!!!!!! I'm going to do a blog post on the keeper books( https://onceuponasketchblog.wordpress.com)!!!!!!!!!! Fitz forever! (Down with bangs boy!!)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Any arguing or intense debate--on any subject will be removed. Let's keep this a safe, fun space.