- Justin Talks Books is discussing TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. Click HERE to see what he thought of this longtime classic.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--BIG AND LITTLE QUESTIONS (ACCORDING TO WREN JO BYRD). Click HERE for details.
- A Bookshelf Monstrosity is feeling UNBOUND. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Dorine White is spreading some love for DRAGONWATCH. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Completely Full Bookself has ALL THE ANSWERS. Click HERE to find their feature.
- Reading Violet is also giving a shoutout to DRAGONWATCH. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is cheering for THE NOCTURNALS: THE FALLEN STAR. Click HERE to read his review.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is spotlighting BLOOMING AT THE TEXAS SUNRISE MOTEL. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Randomly Reading is saying HELLO, UNIVERSE. Click HERE to see their review.
- Carl at Boys Rule! Boys Read! is reviewing the audiobook of IN THE YEAR OF THE BOAR. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!