- Justin Talks Books is talking about RYAN QUINN AND THE REBEL'S ESCAPE. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- The B.O.B. is back with a feature on LOVE AND FIRST SIGHT. Click HERE for their review.
- Children's Books Heal is spreading some love for A MONTH OF MONDAYS. Click HERE to see why.
- Literary Rambles has an interview with author Kat Zhang and a GIVEAWAY of THE EMPEROR'S RIDDLE. Click HERE for details.
- Completely Full Bookself is recommending HOUR OF THE BEES. Click HERE to find their feature.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--BLACK SHIPS BEFORE TROY. Click HERE to learn more.
- Greg Pattridge is cheering for LUCKY BROKEN GIRL. Click HERE to read his review.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is taking sides in THE GREAT TREEHOUSE WAR. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Reading Violet is spotlighting BRACED. Click HERE to see their review.
- Writer's Alley has a guest post from author Daniel Neilson--with a SIGNED BOOK GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.
- Carl at Boys Rule! Boys Read! has a double feature this week. Click HERE for a feature on two new Star Wars reads. And click HERE for some Star Wars related questions.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!