- Justin Talks Books is talking up KID OWNER. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Natalie Aguirre has an interview with Patricia Bailey--and a GIVEAWAY (and make sure you check back Wednesday for another giveaway and interview). Click HERE for details.
- Suzanne Warr is singing praises for GRAYLING'S SONG. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Children's Books Heal is highlighting THE CASE OF THE POACHED EGG. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Bookish-Ambition is unlocking EIGHT KEYS. Click HERE to see why.
- Kim Aippersbach is charmed by THE LAST DRAGON CHARMER: VILLAIN KEEPER. Click HERE for her review.
- Completely Full Bookshelf wants everyone to read THE RED PONY. Click HERE to see why.
- Reading Violet is caught up in THE CRYSTAL RIBBON. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is talking up EDDIE RED UNDERCOVER: DOOM AT GRANT'S TOMB. Click HERE to read his review.
- Dorine White has a middle grade GIVEAWAY going on. Click HERE for details.
- Carl at Boys Rule! Boys Read! is featuring three awesome sports books. Click HERE to see what they are.
- The Shannon Messenger Fanclub is getting LOST IN A BOOK. Click HERE to read their feature.
- Sally's Bookshelf is spotlighting STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!