- Justin Talks Books is giving everyone THE HONEST TRUTH. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--OLGA AND THE SMELLY THING and NOWHERE & STICK CAT. Click HERE for details.
- A Bookshelf Monstrosity is spotlighting OVERTURNED. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Children's Books Heal is highlighting HALITO GIANNA. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Suzanne Warr is highlighting THE TURN OF THE TIDE. Click HERE to see why.
- Reading Violet is traveling THE ONLY ROAD. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is talking up ONE GOOD THING ABOUT AMERICA. Click HERE to read his review.
- Dorine White is captivated by UNWANTEDS QUESTS: DRAGON CAPTIVES. Click HERE to see why.
- The Shannon Messenger Fan club is tangled up for A TANGLE OF KNOTS. Click HERE for their review.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!