- Justin Talks Books is spreading some love for FULL OF BEANS. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Natalie Aguirre has a guest post by agent Natalie Lakosil and author Lindsay Becker--and a GIVEAWAY of a query critique and a book. Click HERE for details.
- A Bookshelf Monstrosity sees nothing awkward about WELL, THAT WAS AWKWARD. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Children's Books Heal is highlighting THE SOMEDAY BIRDS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Time Travel Times Two is gushing about GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SOCKS. Click HERE to see why.
- Randomly Reading is spending some time with ME AND MARVIN GARDENS. Click HERE for their review.
- Completely Full Bookshelf wants everyone to read GOODBYE STRANGER. Click HERE to see why.
- Reading Violet thinks FORGET ME NOT is unforgettable. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is talking up FAMILY GAME NIGHT AND OTHER CATASTROPHES. Click HERE to read his review.
- Dorine White is reviewing THE FEARLESS TRAVELER'S GUIDE TO WICKED PLACES. Click HERE for details.
- Jenni Enzor is caught up with CLOUD AND WALLFISH. Click HERE to find her review.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--MAKING FRIENDS. Click HERE for details.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!