Click HERE if you missed it.
It's also up on amazon for pre-order now, if you feel so inclined. Go HERE.
Okay, on to MMGM!
- Whisked Away by Words is joining the MMGM Fun with a feature on INTO THE WILD. Click HERE to read their review.
- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Susan Tan. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Mark Baker is spotlighting THE SECRET OF THE SKELETON KEY. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Children's Books Heal is highlighting THE WARDEN'S DAUGHTER. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- A Bookshelf Monstrosity has mighty strong love for MIGHTY JACK. Click HERE to see why.
- The Shannon Messenger Fan Club has chills for WINTERLING. Click HERE for their review.
- Completely Full Bookshelf wants everyone to try THE WAR THE SAVED MY LIFE. Click HERE to see why.
- Bookish Ambition is head over heels for THE UPSIDE OF DOWN. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is walking THE ONLY ROAD--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to read his review.
- Reading Violet is seeing stars for EVERY FALLING STAR. Click HERE to check it out
- Dorine White is diving into the ULTIMATE OCEAN-PEDIA. Click HERE for her review.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!