No clue when I'll have a cover or release date--but now you know what to call it!
And now on to the MMGM links!
- Colossal Book Nerd joins the MMGM fun with a feature on ONE. Click HERE to welcome them to the group.
- The Shannon Messenger Fanclub is sweet on SUGAR AND ICE. Click HERE to read their feature.
- Melissa Roske has an author interview with Corabel Shofner. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Children's Books Heal is wishing on EVERY FALLING STAR. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Bookshelf Monstrosity is talking about WORD OF MOUSE. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Renell Aysling continues her Roald Dahl Reading Roadtrip with GEORGE'S MARVELOUS MEDICINE. Click HERE to see her thoughts.
- Time Travel Times Two is highlighting JOURNEY THROUGH ASH AND SMOKE (Ranger in Time #5). Click HERE to see why.
- Rosa Hollinsbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--TOTALLY WACKY FACTS ABOUT HISTORY. Click HERE for details.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is recommending MY LIFE IN PINK & GREEN. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Michelle Mason is championing THE SWAP. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is singing praises for WELCOME TO WONDERLAND--HOME SWEET MOTEL. Click HERE to read his review.
- Bookish Ambition is sharing WISHES, KISSES, AND PIGS. Click HERE to see why.
- Suzanne Warr is feeling AMONG THE IMPOSTERS. Click HERE for her take.
- Reading Violet is braving THE TUNDRA TRIALS. Click HERE to find their feature.
- Natalie Aguirre at Literary Rambles has an interview with author Dana Langer--with a GIVEAWAY of SIREN SISTERS. Click HERE for details.
- Carl at Boys Rule, Boys Read is spotlighting two terrific 2017 reads. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Sue Ford is dying for others to read DYING TO MEET YOU. Click HERE to see why.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!