I have a deadline that is VERY SOON. So I'm doing this kinda hastily, but here are the MMGM links I found in my inbox:
- Completely Full Bookshelf is spreading some love for COUNTING THYME. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Reading Violet is sharing her favorite reads of 2016 and anticipated reads of 2017. Click HERE to check it out!
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is spotlighting THE WOLF WILDER. Click HERE to read his review.
- Justin Talks Books is highlighting LUNCH MONEY plus another fun bonus video. Click HERE to check it out.
- Greg Pattridge wants everyone to read THE UNINTENTIONAL ADVENTURES OF THE BLAND SISTERS. Click HERE to read his review.
- Bookish Ambition is sharing THE GRAND PLAN TO FIX EVERYTHING. Click HERE to read their review.
- Middle Grade Munch is all about the FANTASTIC BEASTS screenplay. Click HERE to see why.
- A Bookshelf Monstrosity wants everyone to LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Susan Uhlig is raving about THE GIRL WHO DRANK THE MOON. Click HERE to see why.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is introducing everyone to STEF SOTO: TACO QUEEN. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Sue Kooky is championing THE CROWN OF FIRE. Click HERE to read her review.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!