In the meantime, here are the MMGM links:
- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Rebecca Donnelly. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Renell Aysling is cheering for THE TWITS. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Faith Hough is shining a light on JASPER AND THE RIDDLE OF RILEY'S MINE. Click HERE to see why.
- The Shannon Messenger Fanclub is featuring...LODESTAR (so very kind of them!). Click HERE to see what they thought
- Completely Full Bookshelf is highlighting SEEDFOLKS. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Reading Violet is spreading some love for CLOUD AND WALLFISH. Click HERE to check it out!
- Natalie Aguirre has a guest post from author Jennifer Torres--and a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.
- Middle Grade Munch is sharing an excerpt of THE DRAGON'S CAVE. Click HERE to check it out.
- Greg Pattridge wants everyone to consider A MOTLEY EDUCATION. Click HERE to read his review.
- Bookish Ambition is highlighting LIZZIE BRIGHT AND THE BUCKMINSTER BOY. Click HERE to read their review.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--CLAYTON STONE, FACING OFF. Click HERE for details.
- Dorine White is cheering for CHILDREN OF EXILE. Click HERE to see why.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!