- Bookshelf Monstrosity joins the MMGM fun with a feature on LEFT OUT. Click HERE to welcome them to the group!
- Renell Aysling is also joining the MMGM fun with a feature on--*blush*--LODESTAR. Click HERE to see what she thought, and to welcome her to the group!
- Susan Olson at Times Travel Times Two is spreading some love for THE IPHONE THAT SAVED GEORGE WASHINGTON. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Patricia at Children's Books Heal is featuring--wow--the entire KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES series! (thank you so much!) Click HERE if you'd like to see what she thinks about the books.
- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Patricia Bailey. Click HERE to learn about her upcoming book.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO YUCK: CROOKED CRITTERS. Click HERE for details.
- Bookish Ambition is spotlighting THE TRUE GIFT. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is spreading some love for WOOF. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is talking about FRAMED, along with a special holiday GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to read his review.
- S.A. Larsen has a holiday reading list--and a FOUR BOOK GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for all the fun.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is recommending LOVE, AUBREY. Click HERE to see what they liked.
- Natalie Aguirre has a guest post from author Jenny Lundquist, along with a critique GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.
- Susan Uhlig is raving about DEAD BOY. Click HERE to see why.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is talking about MS. BIXBY'S LAST DAY. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Suzanne Warr wants everyone to check out THE SUN TRAIL. Click HERE for her review.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!