- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Kristin L. Gray. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Kim Aippersbach is spreading some love for THE GIRL WHO COULD NOT DREAM. Click HERE to see why
- Justin Talks Books is talking up HOW THINGS WORK. Click HERE to read his feature.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THE POET'S DOG. Click HERE for details.
- Bookish Ambition is spotlighting MIGHTY JACK. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Shari Larsen has a holiday recommended reading list--plus a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Greg Pattridge is giving a shoutout to the CLAYTON STONE SERIES. Click HERE to read his review.
- Children's Books Heal is championing AMANDA ON THE DANUBE: THE SOUNDS OF MUSIC. Click HERE to see why.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is recommending THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for their review.
- Suzanne Warr is championing PRINCESS ACADEMY: PALACE OF STONE. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Tara Creel has an author interview with Abby Cooper. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Sue Kooky is unlocking THE BRONZE KEY. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Jess at the Reading Nook has an interview with author Will Mabbitt--plus a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to learn more.
- Dorine White is taking everyone to THE KINGDOM OF OCEANA. Click HERE to see why.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!