And in case you didn't see, I've posted details on how to reserve your wristband for the LODESTAR official launch party. Go HERE if you missed it.
(Also, dude--we are now less than a month away from LODESTAR. Which means I have ALL THE EXCITING THINGS going on. Stay tuned!)
Okay, on to MMGM!
- Bookish Ambition is spreading some love for SAVE ME A SEAT. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Randomly Reading is gushing about THE LAST CHERRY BLOSSOM. Click HERE to see why.
- Tara Creel is marveling at THE MARVELS. Click HERE for her feature.
- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Jake Burt. Click HERE to learn more about him--and his upcoming release.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is raving about ROLLER GIRL. Click HERE for their take.
- Patricia Tilton at Children's Books Heal is championing DEEP ROOTS: HOW TREES SUSTAIN OUR PLANET. Click HERE to read her review.
- Susan Uhlig is wishing everyone would read THE SEVENTH WISH. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Jenni Enzor has an interview with author Sandy Brehl, and is reviewing BJORN'S GIFT. Click HERE to check it out.
- Greg Pattridge is ready to join the GEARS OF REVOLUTION (Mysteries of Cove #2). Click HERE to read his review.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THE SLOWEST BOOK EVER. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is feeling inquisitive about THE INQUISITOR'S TALE. Click HERE to learn more about it.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Shannon O'Donnell is back--and planning a weekly MMGM again. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!