- Bookish Ambition has chills for GHOSTS. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- The B.O.B. is raving about THE EVER NEVER HANDBOOK. Click HERE to see why.
- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Alexandra Ott. Click HERE to learn about his upcoming middle grade release.
- Suzanne Warr is spotlighting BJORN'S GIFT. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Justin Talks Books is talking about THE ODDESY. Click HERE to read his review!
- Got My Book is highlighting SANDRY'S BOOK. Click HERE to see why.
- Patricia Tilton at Children's Books Heal is championing THE SEVENTH WISH. Click HERE to read her review.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is also spreading some love for GHOSTS. Click HERE for their take.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is singing praises for CLOUD AND WALLFISH. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Jenni Enzor is cheering for AUDACITY JONES TO THE RESCUE. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is spreading some love for THE NOCTURNALS: THE OMINOUS EYE. Click HERE to read his review.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THE THING ABOUT LEFTOVERS. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is featuring TWO NAOMIS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Tara Creel is wishing everyone would read WISHING DAY. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Kim Aippersbach is giving a shoutout to THE BOY AT THE END OF THE WORLD. Click HERE to read why.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!