Also, if you're in the OC of SoCal, I have an event tomorrow (8/9/16) at 7pm at Once Upon A Storybook in Tustin. Details are on my events page.
And now, on to the MMGM links!
- Completely Full Bookshelf joins the MMGM Fun with a feature on WHEN YOU REACH ME. Click HERE to welcome them to the group!
- Mark Baker wants everyone to RACE FOR THE PARK STREET TREASURE. Click HERE to see why.
- Eli at Tweens Read Too is back with an interview with Brooks Benjamin. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Tara Creel is gushing about THE GIRL WHO DRANK THE MOON. Click HERE to see why.
- Sue Kooky is sees no reason to worry about PUDDLE'S WONDROUS WORRY DOLLS. Click HERE to read her review.
- The B.O.B. is spreading some love for THE GIRL AT MIDNIGHT. Click HERE to check it out.
- Greg Pattridge has is raving about DR. FELL AND THE PLAYGROUND OF DOOM. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing THE GIRL IN THE WELL IS ME. Click HERE to see why.
- Justin Talks Books is highlighting BOOK SCAVENGER. Click HERE to find his feature.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is wondering at ZOE IN WONDERLAND. Click HERE to see her review.
- Literary Hoots is talking about HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Jenni Enzor has chills for BRIAN'S WINTER. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy Reads A Lot is singing praises for THE GIRL WHO FELL FROM THE SKY. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Faith Hough is interviewing Jessica Lawson, with a GIVEAWAY of WAITING FOR AUGUSTA. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Natalie Aguirre is interviewing Bridget Hodder, with a GIVEAWAY of THE RAT PRINCE. Click HERE for details.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!