We're getting seriously close to the release of LODESTAR, so I will soon have lots of fun things to share in the weeks ahead. Keep an eye out for them (and if you're not following me on social media--especially instagram--you might wanna)
In the meantime, here are your MMGM links!
- Got my Book is raving about THE POE ESTATE. Click HERE for their review.
- Melissa Roske is interviewing author Sally J. Pia. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is spotlighting RUBY GOLDBERG'S BRIGHT IDEA. Click HERE to see why.
- Mark Baker is whispering about LEGACY OF SECRETS. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Dorine White is cheering for HUNDRED PERCENT. Click HERE for her feature.
- Tara Creel is sharing some Bucket List books for kids. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Natalie Aguirre has a guest post from author C. Lee Mckenzie, along with a GIVEAWAY of SIGN OF THE GREEN DRAGON. Click HERE for all the fun.
- The B.O.B. is championing VARIANT. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is celebrating his 3rd MMGM anniversary with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.
- Rosi Hollinbeck has another special guest post this week from the #MGGETSREAL authors, along with a five-book GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to learn more.
- Justin Talks Books is highlighting DR. CRITCHLORE'S SCHOOL FOR MINIONS. Click HERE to find his feature.
- Jenni Enzor is seeing great things for THE MAGIC MIRROR. Click HERE to see why.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!