- Melissa Roske joins the MMGM fun with her "Ask the Author" feature, this week with Kristi Wientge. Click HERE to welcome her to the group.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is cheering for JOSHUA AND THE ARROW REALM. Click HERE to read his review.
- Completely Full Bookshelf is gushing about EVA AND PIP. Click HERE to see why.
- Mark Baker has had his heart stolen by STORY THIEVES: THE STOLEN CHAPTERS. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Dorine White is feeling haunted by THE MINISTRY OF GHOSTS. Click HERE for her feature.
- Tara Creel is seeing stars for THE LITTLE PRINCE. Click HERE to see why she loves this classic.
- Sue Kooky is championing HARRY POTTER. Click HERE to read her review.
- The B.O.B. is seeing stars for SUPERNOVA. Click HERE to check it out.
- Greg Pattridge has is raving about DR. FELL AND THE PLAYGROUND OF DOOM. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Rosi Hollinbeck has a special guest post this week, on middle grade books that address hard topics. Click HERE to learn more.
- Justin Talks Books is highlighting CHARLIE JOE JACKSON'S GUIDE TO NOT READING. Click HERE to find his feature.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is feeling FRAZZLED: EVERYDAY DISASTERS AND IMPENDING DOOM. Click HERE to see her review.
- Jenni Enzor is seeing stars for THE STARS OF SUMMER. Click HERE to see why.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!