Also: tomorrow is the SoCal launch party for LET THE WIND RISE at the B&N in Montclair (see my events page for more details).
So things are a wee bit crazy pants around here. But we are surviving one day at a time! :)
And now, on to the MMGM links:
- Sue Kooky is spreading some love for SERENDIPITY AND ME. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Suzanne Warr is gushing about MARK OF THE THIEF. Click HERE to see why.
- Susan Olson is raving about A CHANCE CHILD. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Dorine White is spotlighting CAMP DORK. Click HERE to read her review!
- Books 4 Learning is championing THE CROSSOVER. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Greg Pattridge is curious about CURIOSITY HOUSE: THE SCREAMING STATUE. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is happy that IT'S RAINING CUPCAKES. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Andrea Mack is championing THE HONEST TRUTH. Click HERE for her review.
- Mark Baker thinks SPACED OUT is out of this world. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Reading Violet is championing ENTWINED. Click HERE to see why.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin wants everyone to LISTEN, SLOWLY. Click HERE to find his review.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is featuring WOLF HOLLOW. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!