Oh--and remember, there's only one week left to take advantage of the LET THE WIND RISE pre-order giveaway. Click HERE for details.
Also, I have my first round of events this week (Arizona! Kentucky! I'm coming for you!) So if you're in either of those places and want to come see a (slightly tired) version of me, go HERE for details on my events page
Okay, now, on to the links:
- Laurisa White Reyes is GIVING AWAY a copy of A BUSS FROM LAFAYETTE. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Suzanne Warr is investigating THE INQUISITOR'S MARK. Click HERE to see why.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is gushing about PILFER ACADEMY . Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Dorine White is spreading some love for NINJA BUNNY. Click HERE to read her review!
- Books 4 Learning is championing WHATEVER AFTER: FAIREST OF ALL. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Greg Pattridge is cheering for CICI RENO: #MIDDLESCHOOLMATCHMAKER. Click HERE to see what he thought. - Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is SEARCHING THE SKY. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Andrea Mack is caught up in THE CASE OF THE MISSING MOONSTONE. Click HERE for her review.
- Natalie Aguirre has an interview with author Dee Gomito and a GIVEAWAY of THE BFF BUCKET LIST. Click HERE for details. (And make sure you check back on Wed. too, when she'll have an interview with author Lauren Oliver and aGIVEAWAY of THE SHRUNKEN HEAD.
- Reading Violet is highlighting THE PAGES BETWEEN US. Click HERE to see why.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!