Oh--but in case you missed it, the LET THE WIND RISE Pre-Order giveaway is ON. Click HERE to see how to get your free, exclusive swag (all pre-orders get it) plus some other fun bonuses. But hurry--it ends 4/25/16.
Okay, now, on to the links:
- Laurisa White Reyes has an interview with author Leila Sales--and a GIVEAWAY of ONCE WAS A TIME. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Suzanne Warr is talking about HALF UPON A TIME. Click HERE to see why.
- Patricia at Children's Books Heal is chatting about TRASH TALK: MOVING TOWARD A ZERO-WASTE WORLD . Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Sue Kooky is raving about MY LIFE IN PINK AND GREEN. Click HERE to read her review!
- Cindy at Cindy Reads A Lot is out of her mind for OUT OF MY MIND. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Books 4 Learning is championing LOCOMOTION. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Greg Pattridge is singing praises for THE DRAGON WHISTLER. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is cheering for THE BOOK SCAVENGER. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Andrea Mack is caught up in MY DIARY FROM THE EDGE OF THE WORLD. Click HERE for her feature.
- Jenni Enzor is championing LILLIPUT. Click HERE to see why.
- Natalie Aguirre has an interview with author Lindsay Eagar, and a GIVEAWAY of HOURS OF THE BEES. Click HERE for details.
- Kim Aippersbach is highlighting CASTLE HANGNAIL. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck wants everybody TO STAY ALIVE. Click HERE for her review.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!