Also, if you missed it, the LODESTAR cover has been revealed. Go HERE if you need to see the gorgeousness.
Okay, on to the MMGM links:
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is wondering at WONDER. Click HERE to see why.
- Biana Grace is sharing her love for LIVE ORIGINAL. Click HERE to see what she liked.
- Diary of a Wannabe Author is cheering for THE BOY IN THE BLACK SUIT. Click HERE to see why.
-Michelle Mason is spotlighting THE LAST BOY AT ST. EDITHS. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Sue Kooky has chills for SERAFINA AND THE BLACK CLOAK. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Jenni Enzor is caught up in CATCH YOU LATER, TRAITOR. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy at Cindy Reads A Lot wants everyone to visit THE ISLAND OF DR. LIBRIS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Jess at the Reading Nook wants everyone to visit THE LAND OF FORGOTTEN GIRLS. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Greg Pattridge is spreading some love for STORY THIEVES: THE STOLEN CHAPTERS. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Reading Violet is sweet on THE CANDYMAKERS. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THE TERRIBLE TWO GET WORSE. Click HERE for details.
- Dorine White is singing praises for NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS: BIRD FIELD GUIDE. Click HERE to see what she has to say.
- Katie at Story Time Secrets has a double feature on THE PAGES BETWEEN US and THE BFF BUCKET LIST. Click HERE to learn about both.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!