Also, it should be noted that the list of Things I Am Behind On is reaching epic length, and it includes things like goodreads 'ask the author' questions, tumblr asks, moderating the comments on this blog on the Team Keeper pages, and fan mail. WHICH IS NOT A COMPLAINT. I love love love hearing from you guys. But wowza do I need you to be patient with me. I am drowning over here.
*searches for a life raft. With caffeine*
Anyway, on to the links:
- Books 4 Learning joins the MMGM fun with a feature on THE DREAMER. Click HERE to check it out.
- Suzanne Warr is spotlighting OUT OF ABATON: THE WOODEN PRINCE--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details
- Patricia at Children's Books Heal is sharing RULES FOR STEALING STARS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Sue Kooky is solving the mystery of THE WIG IN THE WINDOW with a special author interview. Click HERE for all the fun!
- Cindy at Cindy Reads A Lot is wondering at WONDER. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is cheering for UNIDENTIFIED SUBURBAN OBJECT. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Greg Partridge is all about CHASING SECRETS. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Reading Violet is raving about SWORDS OF WAYNE. Click HERE to see why.
- Carl at Boys Rule, Boys Read! is featuring two books this week. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Dorine White is charmed by THE CHARMED CHILDREN OF ROOKSKILL CASTLE. Click HERE to see what she has to say.
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is gushing about STORY THIEVES: THE STOLEN CHAPTERS . Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Andrea Mack wants everyone to learn HOW TO SPEAK DOLPHIN. Click HERE to see why.
- Kim Aippersbach is highlighting AMBASSADOR AND NOMAD. Click HERE for her review.
- Susan Uhlig is championing MOUSEHEART. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!