- Reading Violet is caught up in THE WEDNESDAY WARS. Click HERE to see why.
- Deb Marshall is really digging THE WORLD BENEATH . Click HERE to read her review.
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is cheering for HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is spreading some good luck for JUST MY LUCK. Click HERE to find her review.
- Carl at Boys Rule! Boys Read! is tossing out some love for LEGENDS: THE BEST PLAYERS, GAMES, AND TEAMS IN FOOTBALL. Click HERE for his feature.
- Suzanne Warr is singing praises for BLUE BIRDS. Click HERE to see why.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is rooting for SWEET HOME ALASKA. Click HERE to see what he thought
- Susan Olson is eager to open THE TRAP DOOR (Infinity Ring Book 3). Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is cheering for SOAR. Click HERE to read his thoughts
- Rosi Hollenbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--NANNY X RETURNS. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Shari Larsen is revealing the cover for BLUES BONES--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details
- Dorine White wants everyone to join THE DRAGON OF THE MONTH club. Click HERE to see why.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is sharing THE KEY TO EXTRAORDINARY. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Katie at Story Time Secrets is showing some spirit for SPIRIT WEEK SHOWDOWN. Click HERE to read her review.
- Andrea Mack is raving about JACOB'S LANDING. Click HERE to learn more about it.
- Sue Kooky is featuring STORY THIEVES. Click HERE to find her review
- Michelle Mason is *also* spreading some STORY THIEVES love. Click HERE to see why.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!