And in case you missed this on my social media--THE TITLE FOR KEEPER #5 has been revealed. Behold:
(And for those about to ask--I still have no idea when the cover will be revealed. I haven't even seen the final version yet)
Okay, on to MMGM!
- Sonora at Destined 4 Weirdness is reflecting on THE PALACE OF MIRRORS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Sue Kooky is cheering for ALWAYS ABIGAIL. Click HERE to find her review.
- Andrea Mack is spreading the word about THE SURVIVAL GUIDE TO BULLYING. Click HERE to learn more about it.
- Cindy at Cindy Reads A Lot is spreading some love for THE GLASS GAUNTLET. Click HERE for her review.
- Susan Olson is championing HURRY, FREEDOM. Click HERE to see why.
- Shari Larson has chills for FRIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS: 13 TALES OF HOLIDAY HORROR. Click HERE to see what she liked about it.
- Greg Pattridge is spotlighting CRENSHAW. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Natalie Aguirre at Literary Rambles has a guest post from author Gregory Funaro--and a special Winner's Choice GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.
- Susan Olson is taking the LONG ROAD TO FREEDOM (Ranger in Time #3). Click HERE for her review.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!