On to the MMGM links!
- Kim Aippersbach has 5 short reviews of 5 funny books. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Cindy Reads A Lot is cheering for THE TAPPER TWINS GO TO WAR (WITH EACH OTHER). Click HERE to see why.
- Mark Baker is spotlighting ASTRONAUTS, SPIES, AND HIPPOPOTAMI--A STUART GIBBS COLLECTION. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Suzanne Warr is thrilled by SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE BAKER STREET IRREGULARS: THE FALL OF THE AMAZING ZALINDAS. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reading--and GIVING AWAY--MISTER MAX: THE BOOK OF KINGS. Click HERE for details.
- Greg Pattridge is seeing life through THE DIAMOND LOOKING GLASS. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Carl at Boys Rule Boys Read has a list of bookish things he's thankful for. Click HERE to see what they are.
- Jess at The Reading Nook is raving about THE WRINKLED CROWN. Click HERE for her feature.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!