Yep--believe it or not, I'm already on tour. So if you haven't checked my events page yet, here's where you can find me over the next couple of weeks:
Also, today is the LAST DAY to get your free swag through the NEVERSEEN pre-order giveaway. It ends tonight at 11:59pm (PT) so if you haven't taken advantage yet, click HERE. (and then the swag packs will go in the mail as soon as I'm home from tour to assemble them)
And um, tomorrow? NEVER SEEN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES INTO THE WORLD (though I know some of you lucky ducks found early copies in your stores). It's my twistiest book yet, so I really hope you enjoy.
Okay--on to the MMGM links! (And sorry if I missed you. I have an EARLY day tomorrow so I'm putting this post together earlier than normal. Doing my best to fit in ALL THE THINGS whilst on the road--and on deadline)
- Mark Baker is featuring ... *meep* the KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES series! (I always feel so shameless when I link reviews of my own books... But, there you go.) Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Patricia Tilton joins the MMGM fun with a feature on CONNECTING THE DOTS. Click HERE to welcome her to the group!
- Carl at Boys Rule Boys Read is raving about BUNNICULA. Click HERE for his feature.
- Greg Pattridge is spotlighting EPIC ZERO. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Sally's Bookshelf is cheering for LAST-BUT-NOT-LEAST LOLA AND THE CUPCAKE QUEENS. Click HERE to find her review.
- Kim Aippersbach has two features: THE NEST and CLOVER'S LUCK. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--LINCOLN'S SPYMASTER: ALLEN PINKERTON, AMERICA'S FIRST PRIVATE EYE. Click HERE for details.
- Dorine White is gushing about THE TURTLE TWINS AND THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND. Click HERE to see why.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!