And for full details on all the goodies you can get if you go there, go HERE.
Also, if you live in Maine, I'll be at the Bar Harbor Children's Book Festival this Saturday. Here's where you can find me:
11 – 11:45 "Can You Stand it?" Panel (Location: Jesup, Main)12 – 12:30 Reading (Location: Bar Harbor Congregational Church Fellowship Hall) 1:15 – 2 "Crushing" Panel (Location: YWCA meeting room)2:15 – 3 Signing (Location: YWCA Auditorium)ALSO, also--the NEVERSEEN teasers--as well as new character art--are being revealed every week on my Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, so if you aren't following me there, you might wanna do that. Links are on the sidebar of my website.
(Oh, and I know you're all waiting VERY patiently for the NEVERSEEN pre-order giveaway--SOON. It's coming SOON!)
Okay--on to the MMGM links!
- Mark Baker is raving about THE HEROES GUIDE TO BEING AN OUTLAW. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Katie at Story Time Secrets is highlighting YOU'RE INVITED. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Suzanne Warr is discussing the timelessness of CINDERELLA. Click HERE to join the conversation.
- Greg Partridge has THE MOTHMAN'S CURSE. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Jess at the Reading Nook has an author interview--and a GIVEAWAY--HERE. And a review of ALISTAIR GRIM'S ODDITORIUM HERE.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviwing--and GIVING AWAY--THE LOONEY EXPERIMENT. Click HERE for details.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!