In case you live in SoCal--and missed the details when I posted them a few weeks back--here's the launch party info again:
And, a couple of other big reminders:
Time is running out to take advantage of the NEVERSEEN pre-order giveaway. It ends November 2, so if you haven't taken advantage yet, click HERE.
Okay--on to the MMGM links!
- Mark Baker is cheering for the BIG Game. Click HERE for his review.
- Jess at the Reading Nook has an interview with author Cynthia Voight. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Andrea Mack is gushing about THE THING ABOUT JELLYFISH. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Partridge is raving about THE THIEF OF ALWAYS. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Sally's Bookshelf is championing FREEDOM'S PRICE. Click HERE to find her review.
- Suzanne Warr is spotlighting THE AMULET OF SAMARKAND. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--CONNECT THE STARS. Click HERE to read their review.
- Dorine White has an excerpt of THE DIAMOND LOOKING GLASS and info on a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!