Oh, and a couple of other things. First-- NEVERSEEN TOUR DATES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!
And since I know some of you are probably looking at that and thinking, "none of those cities are near me!" I do have a way for you to get the same swag I give out at events. Click HERE for details on the NEVERSEEN Pre-Order Giveaway!
Okay--on to the MMGM links!
- Natalie Aguirre has a guest post by Gayle Rosengren, and a GIVEAWAY of COLD WAR ON MAPLEWOOD STREET. Click HERE for details.
- Mark Baker is solving the mystery of THE HIDDEN STAIRCASE. Click HERE to find his review.
- Andrea Mack is gushing about CRENSHAW. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Partridge has feels for ALWAYS OCTOBER. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is cheering for the LAST IN A LONG LINE OF REBELS. Click HERE to find her review.
- Suzanne Warr is raving about FIVE LITTLE PEPPERS AND HOW THEY GREW. Click HERE to see why.
- The Rad Reader is buzzing about THE LIGHTNING THIEF. Click HERE to read their review.
- Dorine White is spellbound by THE CASTORS OF DOOVIK. Click HERE to see why.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!