Oh, and keep an eye on my blog this week. I have ALL THE EXCITING NEVERSEEN THINGS HAPPENING.
ALSO, if you didn't see it on my social media a couple of days ago, there was THIS announcement:
Yes--that's right! There will be a fifth book in the KEEPER series! And here's a TINY bit about the book from Publisher's Marketplace (very, very little, since we don't want to put any NEVERSEEN spoilers in)
Okay--on to the MMGM links!
- Susan Uhlig gives you the down and dirty on FUZZY MUD. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Michelle Mason is cheering for SEABORNE: THE LOST PRINCE. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Susan Olson is gushing about WILLIE AND ME. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Partridge has chills for THE SCARY SCHOOL SERIES. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is highlighting THE ENTIRELY TRUE STORY OF THE UNBELIEVABLE FIB. Click HERE to find her review.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviwing--and GIVING AWAY--JUBA: A NOVEL. Click HERE for details.
- Dorine White is shining a light on a SLIVER OF STARDUST. Click HERE to see why.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!