And to make it even easier for you guys to take advantage, here's some handy dandy links:
Okay, on to the MMGM links!
- Augusta Scattergood joins the MMGM fun with 3 different features. Click HERE to find them.
- Sally's bookshelf is raving about THE TROUBLE WITH ANTS. Click HERE to read her review.
- Mark Baker is highlighting THE BUCCANEERS' CODE. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Cindy at Cindy Reads A Lot is championing CHEWY NOH AND THE PHANTASM OF WINTER. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Kim Aippersbach wants everyone to read SKULLDUGGERY PLEASANT. Click HERE to see why.
- Suzanne Warr is spotlighting THE STARS OF SUMMER. Click HERE to see what that's all about.
- Greg Pattridge is raving about CURIOSITY HOUSE: THE SHRUNKEN HEAD. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Dorine White is talking about MYSTERIES OF COVE: FIRES OF INVENTION--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE to read her review.
- Sheri Larsen is singing praises for WESTLY: A SPIDER'S TALE. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Andrea Mack is cheering for GEORGE. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviwing--and GIVING AWAY--WATCH OUT FOR FLYING KIDS. Click HERE for details.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!