Thursday, 9/24, 4:00pm - 5:00pm, Shadow Mountain (booth 1401): Signing
Friday, 9/25, 1:00pm, Room 150G: "I ship it: Fandom's Favorite Couples" (with Christopher Husberg, Shallee McArthur, and Brian Wiser)
Friday, 9/25, 4:00pm - 5:00pm Shadow Mountain (booth 1401) : Signing
Saturday, 9/26, 10am, Room 253A: "The First Five Pages: How to Hook Your Readers Instantly With Your Novel or Screenplay" (with Platte F. Clark, David Farland, and Sara B. Larson)
Saturday, 9/26. 11am, Room 255F: "Writing MG/YA Fantasy" (with Frank Beddor, James Dasher, Michael Jensen, Jennifer Nielsen, and James A. Owen)Okay, on to the MMGM links!
- Birdie Reader is back to sing praises for THE HYPNOTISTS. Click HERE to read her review.
- Katie at Story Time Secrets is sweet on ADVENTURES WITH WAFFLES. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviwing--and GIVING AWAY--THE SAFEST LIE. Click HERE for details.
- Suzanne Warr is giving some middle grade writing tips. Click HERE to see what that's all about.
- Greg Pattridge is raving about MYSTERIES OF COVE: FIRES OF INVENTION. Click HERE to read his thoughts.
- Dorine White is talking about THE BLACKTHORN KEY. Click HERE to read her review.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately--and please don't forget to say what book you're featuring) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!