- Rcubed's heart is stolen by STORY THIEVES. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Jenni Enzor has chills for WINTER COTTAGE. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy Tran is featuring BREAKING THE ICE with an interview with GAIL NALL Kelly. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--THE PERFECT PLACE. Click HERE for all the details.
- Natalie Aguirre has an interview with author Krista Van Dolzer and a GIVEAWAY of THE SOUND OF LIFE AND EVERYTHING. And if you check back on Wednesday she'll have another giveaway of JOSHUA AND THE LIGHTNING ROAD. Find both HERE.
- Greg Pattridge is charmed by MY LIFE IN DIORAMAS. Click HERE to read his feature.
- Carl at Boys Rule! Boys Read! is marveling at THE SCORPION'S CLAW. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Rachel at What Rachel Wrote is spotlighting KIRA KIRA. Click HERE to see why.
- Laurisa White Reyes has the cover reveal for CAMP OHMYGOSH. Click HERE to check it out.
- Suzanne Warr is highlighting JOEY PIGZA SWALLOWED THE KEY. Click HERE to see why.
- Mark Baker is spreading some love for NICK AND TESLA'S SPECIAL EFFECTS SPECTACULAR. Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is clucking for UNUSUAL CHICKENS FOR EXCEPTIONAL FARMERS. Click HERE to read her review.
- Dorine White is finding beauty in THE LUCK UGLIES #2: FORKED TONGUE CHARMERS. Click HERE to find her feature.
- Alex at Randomly Reading is gushing about FISH IN A TREE. Click HERE to see why
- The Bookworm Blog is raving about EVIL SPY SCHOOL. Click HERE to see what they thought.
- Sally's Bookshelf is championing LIKE A RIVER. Click HERE to read her feature.
- The Rad Reader is rooting for THE RIVERMAN. Click HERE to see why.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!