- Rcubed is raving about SINK. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is cheering for ARCHIE GREENE AND THE MAGICIAN'S SECRET. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy Tran's new favorite color is INDIGO BLUE. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--SQUEEZE PLAY. Click HERE for all the details.
- Greg Pattridge is buzzing about JOSHUA AND THE LIGHTNING ROAD. Click HERE to read his feature.
- Rachel at What Rachel Wrote is going crazy for MANIAC MAGEE. Click HERE to see why.
- Laurisa White Reyes has "In the Library" with Middle Shelf. Click HERE to check it out.
- Storytime Secrets is gushing about UNUSUAL CHICKENS FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL POULTRY FARMER. Click HERE for their feature.
- Mark Baker has chills for EVIL SPY SCHOOL Click HERE to see what he thought.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!