- Rcubed sees something special in SOMETHING NEW. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Jenni Enzor is charmed by THE PENDERWICKS IN SPRING. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy Tran is featuring BLACKBIRD FLY with an interview with Erin Entrada Kelly. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--CODY AND THE FOUNTAIN OF HAPPINESS. Click HERE for all the details.
- Katie at Storytime Secrets is spreading some love for MY LIFE IN DIORAMAS. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is sold on SEAN ROSEN IS NOT FOR SALE. Click HERE to read his feature.
- The Page Turner is whispering about HOUSE OF SECRETS. Click HERE for their thoughts.
- Rachel at What Rachel Wrote is caught up in THE WESTING GAME. Click HERE to see why.
- Laurisa White Reyes is answering the call for A MONSTER CALLS. Click HERE to find her review.
- Suzanne Warr is spotlighting GOBLIN QUEST. Click HERE to see why.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!