- Carl at Boys Rule Boys Read has two fun posts this week. Click HERE to read his review of IT HAPPENED ON A TRAIN. And HERE for a post from two boy readers talking up books they loved.
- Susan Olson wants to TRAVEL TO TOMORROW. Click HERE for her review.
- Rcubed is rallying support for SAVING LUCAS BIGGS. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Kim Aippersbach is feeling super about ALMOST SUPER. Click HERE to see why.
- Michelle Mason is caught up in THE TIME OF THE FIREFLIES. Click HERE to read what she thought.
- Jenni Enzor is chasing the WOODS RUNNER. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy Tran is feeling some love for SISTERS. Click HERE to see why.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--FIND THE WORM. Click HERE for all the details.
- Myrna Foster is relishing THE SOUND OF LIFE AND EVERYTHING. Click HERE to see why.
- Greg Pattridge is fighting for NINJA LIBRARIANS: THE ACCIDENTAL KEYHAND. Click HERE to read his feature.
- The Page Turner also has a double feature this week. To see what she thought about A HERO'S GUIDE TO SAVING YOUR KINGDOM, go HERE. And for THE SILVER BOWL go HERE.
- Rachel at What Rachel Wrote is spotlighting YOUNG FU OF THE UPPER YANGTZE. Click HERE to see why.
- Dorine White sees nothing odd about ALISTAIR GRIM'S ODDITORIUM. Click HERE to find her review.
- Jess at the Reading Nook is sweet on GENUINE SWEET. Click HERE to see her thoughts.
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!