- Claire Caterer is has a double review--and a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.
- Birdie Reader is singing praises for THE SAME STUFF AS STARS. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Rcubed is feeling spacey for SPACE CASE. Click HERE to read her feature.
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is highlighting ABBEY SPENCER GOES TO BOLLYWOOD. Click HERE to find his review.
- Jenni Enzor is caught up in THE CASE OF THE MISSING MOONSTONE. Click HERE to see why.
- Cindy Tran is gushing about THE TIME OF FIREFLIES. Click HERE to see why.
- Andrea Mack is SAVING HOUDINI Click HERE to see her review.
- Rosi Hollinbeck is reviewing--and GIVING AWAY--WATCH THE SKY. Click HERE for all the details.
- Suzanne Warr is featuring THE SEAMS: THE GLITCH IN SLEEP. Click HERE for details.
- Greg Pattridge is raving about TEDDY MARS--ALMOST A WORLD RECORD BREAKER. Click HERE to read his feature.
- Rachel at What Rachel Wrote is spotlighting FLORA AND ULYSSES. Click HERE to see why.
- Dorine White is seeing the beauty in THE LUCK UGLIES. Click HERE to find her review.
- The Bookworm Blog is rooting for THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY. Click HERE to see why.
- Sally's Bookshelf is dishing about DIARY OF A WAITRESS--THE NOT SO GLAMOROUS LIFE OF A HARVEY GIRL. Click HERE to see her feature.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- The Mundie Moms are always huge supporters of middle grade. Click HERE for their Mundie Kids site.
If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love on a Monday (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!) (Also make sure the post you send me is a new post, not one from earlier in the week. I try to keep the content fresh)
If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.
Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!