Monday, March 16, 2015

MMGM Links (3/16/15)

I'M BACK!!!!

Thank you all for bearing with me. Between deadlines, event travel, and two awesome rounds of illness it has been... a rather adventurous few weeks. But I am done with all of that--hopefully.

I am waiting on edits for NEVERSEEN (which...will likely be pretty intense...) so I may have to disappear again. But hopefully not. I'll let you know if I do, but I will TRY to keep up with everything.

In the meantime, here are the MMGM links:

(and a shout out to Greg Pattridge who did his best to cover my absence. THANK YOU!)
- Sally's Bookshelf is cheering for RORY'S PROMISE. Click HERE to see why.
- Alex at Randomly Reading is spotlighting STELLA BY STARLIGHT. Click HERE to see why. 
- Susan Olson has chills for CHILDREN OF WINTER. Click HERE for her feature. 
- Suzanne Warr is highlighting KOREAN CHILDREN'S FAVORITE STORIES. Click HERE to see why. 
- Greg Pattridge is feeling SMALL AS AN ELEPHANT . Click HERE to read his feature.
- Jenni Enzor is blogging about LITTLE BLOG ON THE PRAIRIE. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- The Bookworm Blog is heading off to SPY CAMP. Click HERE to see why. 
- rcubed is all about RAMONA QUIMBY, AGE 8. Click HERE to read her review. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome! 
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time! 
- Deb Marshall is a MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.   
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.  
 - Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.  



If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links for the coming Monday. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!)

If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.

Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen reviews ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back at it, Shannon. Thanks for a great list of links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you're feeling better. One quick question, when will you change Team Biana's banner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not certain. I know it seems like such a simple thing. But it's really not, and I have a HUGE "To Do" list of things I'm behind on from drafting--and still a little sick--AND due edits soon. So basically: patience guys. I'm really really really trying, but I'm only one person.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the answer! Oh, and if you were more than one person, the WORLD would EXPLODE from the AWESOMENESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

      Hope you feel absolutely, completely, and positively better super soon. :D

      Delete
  3. Glad that you're feeling better, Shannon! Just one question: Since you already basically have the plot and story down (now, only for the edits to come quicker..), is there going to be a book 5 in the series?! ***Please tell there is because if there isn't, I will DIE. :-( ***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sadly still way too early to answer this question. Patience in publishing is a huge virtue. :)

      Delete
    2. Okay. I just can't wait to read Neverseen! (BTW, the publishing world is...interesting...)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with Neverseen Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3