Sunday, March 1, 2015


Hey Guys,

I know lots of you probably sent me links to participate in MMGM this week. But alas, if you follow me on social media you know I've spent the last 5 days going back and forth to urgent care, trying different medicines, etc. It's been ALL KINDS OF FUN.

Don't worry--I'm not dying. I even think I'm finally on the mend. But I'm still pretty out of it. And I was technically supposed to turn in NEVERSEEN today (my lovely, amazing, wonderful, incredible editor was kind enough to grant me one final extension). MMGM this week. But I'm hoping to be back on track next week.

And if you're planning to see me at the North Texas Teen Book Festival on Saturday, don't worry. I am still planning to be there. Details are on my events page if you'd like more information.

Thanks so much for your patience!



  1. Take care of yourself first and get well. MMGM will be fine today, but hurry back!

  2. Here’s who I visited this morning. Hope this helps!
    Susan Olson- Attack of the Tyrannosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, No. 1 (
    Michael Gettel-Gilmarten (Gracefully Grayson)
    Suzanne Warr (Homesick-My Own Story)
    Rosie Hollinbeck (Hero)
    Story Time Secrets (Listen, Slowly)
    Laura White Reyes (Running out of Night)
    Joanne Fritz (A Dragons guide to the Care and Feeding of Humans – Part 1.)
    Ms. Yingling (Non-Fiction Picture Books and more!)

  3. Praying you get better!

  4. So sorry to hear you're miserable, Shannon! I hope you get feeling better--we'll send prayers. :)

    Greg, thanks for the links! It's good to know you've got all our backs!

  5. Take care of yourself, and I hope you start feeling better soon!!

  6. I'm sorry to hear you're sick, Shannon! Sending prayers your way. Hope you feel better soon!

  7. Sending healing thoughts, Shannon. Take care of yourself!!! Thanks, Greg, for the links.

  8. We love you, Shannon!

  9. I'm sorry you've been so unwell, Shannon. Thank goodness for kind and understanding editors. I'm glad to hear you are finally on the mend. Take care!

  10. Get better soon Shannon! Rest plenty and maybe watch some good stuff!

  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

  12. I really hope you get well, Shannon! Can't wait for Neverseen to come out! :-)


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3