Monday, March 9, 2015

MMGM Fail--the REVENGE!'s 1:30, and I JUST got home from a very awesome, but very busy travel/event weekend, where I also had to juggle finding writing time. (huge thanks to everyone who came to see me at NTTBF!)

And I still have one and a half chapters to write in Neverseen in order to turn it in TODAY.

All of which = once again, no MMGM this week.

But I swear, this is the hump that I am about to be over (or...whatever the proper way of wording that expression is.)

So thank you for bearing with me. I promise things are about to go back to normal. Well, normal ISH. I'll still have rushed edits--but we're not going to think about THAT at the moment.

Thanks for bearing with me.


  1. I posted what I came across for MMGM this week at


    1. Thanks, Greg! Going to check out your list....

  2. I've often wondered how you've done so well with this, Shannon, with all you have on your plate. Thanks, Greg, for putting up the list.

  3. Shannon, I'm so impressed that you've carried on with MMGM for so long, given how much you have going on! I'm happy to help in any way I can.

  4. So excited to read Neverseen! I'm so surprised with how you always find time to and MMGM. That's what makes you my favorite author. And thank's Greg! Maybe YOU should start MMGM's too! :-)

  5. Hemp, you sound stressed....stop. Lol you are truly an inspiring and amazing author, so keep it up (the writing...) and just write your heart out. Wait no don't do that, just write I'd like it if you kept your heart inside of you...
    Anyway, you last five books were incredible beyond words. Good luck (not that you need it) and happy writing

    *smiles and hugs*

  6. Hm... Will there be an MMGM next week?


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3