Monday, July 14, 2014

MMGM Links (7/14/14)

Ugh, the weekend totally got away from me, guys. So once again I have no MMGM shout-out this week. But if you missed it last week, I have posted the list of my summer events. You can see where and when you can find me by going HERE.

Also, don't forget, EXILE is still on sale for $1.99. So if you haven't taken advantage of that deal, I'm once again providing handy links (*shameless author is shameless*):


Also, if you decide to buy the kindle version (which can of course be read with a kindle app, even if you don't own a kindle) you can then get the audiobook for only $3.99. Which means for less than $6, you can get an ebook AND an audiobook--now that's what I call a deal.

If any of you feel like helping me spread the word, I MIGHT love you forever. But I promise I am now done being shameless. ON TO THE MMGM LINKS!!!!

- Suzanne Warr is spotlighting um...*blush* KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES!(*blushes again* THANK YOU!). Click HERE to see what she thought.   
- Jennifer from 5 Minutes for Books is finding THE MEANING OF MAGGIE. Click HERE for details. 
- The B.O.B. is cheering for THE SCHOOL OF GOOD AND EVIL 2. Click HERE to see why.   
- Reader Noir is haunted by THE NIGHT GARDENER. Click HERE to read their review.
- Mark Baker is rooting for OLIVER AND THE SEAWIGS. Click HERE to see his review.  
- Jenni Enzor is cheering for VIOLET RAINES ALMOST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING. Click HERE to see why. 
- Greg Pattridge is finding it's BETTER TO WISH.  Click HERE to see why. 
- Michelle Isenoff is jumping for JUMP BOYS. Click HERE to see what she thought.   
- Andrea Mack is caught up in THE CITY OF EMBER. Click HERE for her review. 
- Rcubed is cheering for THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE...ONLY REALLY FAR AWAY. Click HERE to read her review.  
- Dorine White is sharing HOW THEY CHOKED. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Susan Olson has chills for HOUSE OF DARK SHADOWS. Click HERE to see her feature. 
- Jennifer Rumberger always has an awesome MMGM feature on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.    
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.
- Deb Marshall is a MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week.  
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome! 
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.


- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!



If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so it gets sorted accurately) You MUST email me your link by Sunday evening in order to be included in the list of links. (usually before 11pm PST is safe--but if I'm traveling it can vary. When in doubt, send early!)

If you miss the cutoff, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you, but I will not have time to update the post. Same goes for typos/errors on my part. I do my best to build the links correctly, but sometimes deadline-brain gets the best of me, and I'm sorry if it does. For those wondering why I don't use a Linky-widget instead, it's a simple matter of internet safety. The only way I can ensure that all the links lead to safe, appropriate places for someone of any age is if I build them myself. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to keep better control.

Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome meme, and spreading the middle grade love!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen reviews ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Shannon. I don't know how you always manage to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much!