Monday, October 7, 2013

MMGM Links (10/7/13)

First of all: THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the incredible enthusiasm and support for EXILE!!!

I know some of you are waiting for your pre-order swag to be mailed off--and that is coming, I promise! As soon as I get home from tour next week. And to all of you who've already read and emailed me to let me know you loved it--THANK YOU. I promise I'll reply. Life is just a wee bit hectic right now, given that I'm still on tour and still drafting KEEPER 3 and so behind on, well, everything! I'm trying to catch up one step at a time!

Also: if you missed it last week, there's still chance to enter my EXILE Launch Celebration Giveaway! You can find all the details HERE.

And now, onto the MMGM links!* (Sorry if you sent yours late and I missed it. I'm on Minneapolis time. And I'm sorry if these are messed up--my brain is MUSH from all the travel. Bear with me!)

- Jennifer at 5 Minutes for Books joins the MMGM fun with a feature on BINNY THE SHORT. Click HERE to welcome them to the group! 
- Wendy McDonald is creating a splash for THE TAIL OF EMILY WINDSNAP. Click HERE to see why. 
- Janet Smart is thrilled with EIGHT KEYS. Click HERE for her review.   
- Andrea Mack is feeling the burn for HARRY FLAMMABLE. Click HERE to see why.  
- Jennifer Rumberger is shining a spotlight on SEEING RED. Click HERE to see her review.  
- Mark Baker has chills for NICK AND TESLA'S HIGH VOLTAGE DANGER LAB. Click HERE to see what he thought. 
- Annie McMahon is caught up with SAMANTHA SUTTON AND THE LABYRINTH OF LIES. Click HERE to see why. 
- Media Sharif is highlighting PARCHED. Click HERE to read her feature.  
- Sheri Larsen is introducing everyone to THE SILVER STRAND--with a GIVEAWAY!  Click HERE for her review. 
- Greg Pattridge is in love with FAKE MUSTACHE. Click HERE to see why. 
- Barbara Watson is championing THE SATURDAY BOY. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Roseanne Parry is spreading some love for THE FALCON IN THE GLASS. Click HERE to see her review.
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time! 
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.
- Deb Marshall is a MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon, hope you're getting some sleep at some point!

    I was late with my MMGM link, so here it is:

    http://kaippersbach.blogspot.ca/2013/10/wild-things-by-clay-carmichael.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally finished LTSB. O-M-G!!! That was a heck of cliffhanger, my friend. I think I loved this one even better than LTSF! So, so, so, so good!!

    AND . . . Scott has decided that he is going to read them now, since he has to wait for the next Keeper. He started LTSF last night. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3