Monday, October 14, 2013

MMGM Links (10/14/13)

Finally home from the first leg of my EXILE tour!!!

I'm struggling to catch up on everything before I leave again in three days, so I don't have an MMGM for you. But I do have links!

Also,  if you live in St. Louis and haven't checked my events page, here's where you can find me:


October 19th
Less Than Three Conference
Spencer Road Branch Library
427 Spencer Rd.
St. Peters, MO 63376


October 21st
6:00pm
Barnes & Noble
113 West County Center
Des Peres, Missouri 63131



October 22nd
7:00pm
1301 Olive St.
Saint Louis, Missouri 63103
*With Michael Buckley*


I also have a local event next week, right after I get back:


October 24th
7:00 pm

Mysterious Galaxy, San Diego

7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd 
San Diego, CA 92111



And don't forget, the last day to enter my EXILE launch celebration giveaway is TOMORROW. So if you haven't entered yet, get thee over HERE.

Phew--I think that's it for all the updates. Okay, onto the links (and warning: I'm battling some serious jet-lag here, so sorry in advance if I messed any of these up)
- Mark Baker is sharing his 5 star review for--*MEEP*--EXILE (Keeper of the Lost Cities #2). Click HERE to read more. 
- Mrs. Heise is part of THE REAL BOY blog tour, with an interview between author Anne Ursu and her editor, Jordan Brown. Click HERE for all the fun.
- Xander's back with a feature on REBELS OF THE KASBAH. Click HERE to see what he thought. 
- Birdie Reader is singing praises for HOUSE OF HADES. Click HERE to read why. 
- Jennifer at 5 Minutes for Books is sharing SURE SIGNS OF CRAZY. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Janet Smart has all the feels for THE TIGER RISING. Click HERE to read her review. 
- Sheri Larsen is cheering for TWERP. Click HERE to see why.  
- Rosi Hollinbeck is hosting a stop on THE LAST ENCHANTER blog tour--with a giveaway! Click HERE for details.  
- Michael Gettel-Gilmartin is telling THE WHOLE STORY OF HALF A GIRL. Click HERE to see what he thought. 
- Dorine White has an interview with author BK Bostick. Click HERE for all the fun. 
- Media Sharif has chills for GRAVE IMAGES. Click HERE to read her feature. 
- Greg Pattridge is caught up in RUNAWAY TWIN. Click HERE to see why. 
- Jennifer Rumberger is gushing about DUKE. Click HERE to see her review. 
- Laurisa White Reyes is highlighting THE OTHER SIDE OF FREE. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time! 
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.
- Deb Marshall is a MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting even though you are so busy. what fun, though, to travel about and talk about your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the way over in Jamaica but thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A member of my crit group is volunteering at the <3 conference & just told me you will be in St Louis! I hope to make it to one of the book signing events.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3