Monday, September 30, 2013

MMGM Links (9/30/13)

One day,  guys.

ONE. 

DAY. 

UNTIL EXILE RELEASES!!!! 

I am so excited--and I can't believe it's almost here--or that I'm already on tour--or that I'm still in the deadline cave! (yes, things are SUPER HECTIC right now).

So clearly I have no MMGM. But I do have links.

But first--a few reminders. Today is the LAST day to claim your swag in my pre-order giveaway. If you pre-ordered EXILE and you haven't filled out THIS FORM, you better get on that by midnight tonight. Also, if you live in the midwest and want to come hang out with me, click HERE for all the dates/times/places you can find me.

Also, make sure you check back tomorrow because I have a VERY AWESOME contest starting and you won't want to miss out.

Okay, I think that covers all the shamelessly self promotional updates--on to the links!*
- Birdie Reader joins the MMGM fun with a feature on THE GOLDEN COMPASS. Click HERE to welcome them to the group! 
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is haunted by DOLL BONES. Click HERE to see what he thought.  
- Susan Olson is talking about ODESSA, AGAIN. Click HERE to see her review 
- Greg Pattridge is showcasing BECAUSE OF WINN DIXIE. Click HERE to see what he thought. 
Rosi Hollinbeck is cheering for MISTER MAX: THE BOOK OF LOST THINGS--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.    
- 9-year-old Lucy has chills for MY SISTER THE VAMPIRE. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
-  Fleur Bradley is rooting for ESCAPE FROM MR. LIMONCELLO'S LIBRARY. Click HERE to see why. 
- Andrea Mack is delighted with MONEY HUNGRY. Click HERE to see why. 
- Jennifer Rumberger is feeling THREE TIMES LUCKY. Click HERE to read her feature.  
- Sheri Larsen is highlighting EVERTASTER: THE BUTTERSMITHS' GOLD. Click HERE for her review.
- Maria Selke is the first stop on THE REAL BOY blog tour. Click HERE for all the fun. 
- Sue Heavenrich is the first stop on the DARLING, MERCY DOG OF WW1 blog tour. Click HERE to learn more. 
- Dorine White discovers GUYS READ OTHER WORLDS . Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Laurisa White Reyes has fond memories of REMEMBER DIPPY. Click HERE for her review. 
- Media Sharif is dramatically in love with DRAMA. Click HERE to read her feature. 
- Michelle Isenhoff is championing the FABLEHAVEN series. Click HERE to see why.  
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time! 
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.
- Deb Marshall is a MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on Exile's release. Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek on the release! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the release of your great new book! Enjoy the day. Thanks for the MMGM list.

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3