Sunday, September 1, 2013

And...another MMGM fail

Sorry to do this again, guys. But with this being a holiday weekend I'm hoping I'm not letting too many of you down.

I'm out of town right now because my husband ran the Disneyland 1/2 marathon, yesterday. And my hotel room has me relegated to the Internet on my phone. So building all the links was way too tedious of a job for what little down time I have--especially since I'm trying to steal pockets of writing time whenever I can for KEEPER 3. Oh the joys of deadlines... :)

I promise I'll have links again next week. And to those of you who emailed me---Sorry!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


  1. Good luck with KEEPER 3!!

  2. It's ok, you'll post another time. Cool that your husband ran a marathon.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3