Monday, July 15, 2013

MMGM Links (7/15/13)

Yet another week without an MMGM--sorry. I've got Comic Con this week so things are a bit chaotic around here, trying to pack up again (still trying to decide if I'll be Cosplaying...) But in the meantime, I have links!

Also, I've been TOTALLY remiss in mentioning that the KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES ebook is on sale for $1.99. Not sure how much longer the deal will last, so if you'd like to take advantage (or help me spread the word), here's some handy links:


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... that's enough Shameless Self Promotion. Onto the links!!!
- Kimberley Griffiths Little is spreading the love for DESTINY, REWRITTEN. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Mark Baker is featuring KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES, by um... me. (meep!) Click HERE to see his review.
- Rebecca Behrens is cheering for KEEPING SAFE THE STARS. Click HERE to see why.
- Medeia Sharif is spotlighting SUPER SCHNOZ AND THE GATES OF SMELL. Click HERE to why. 
- Mrs. Heise is back with a super-cool feature. She's part of the SIDEKICKED blog tour, and has an author-editor interview--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for all the fun. 
- Natalie Lorenzi is cheering for HOW DO YOU BURP IN SPACE? AND OTHER TIPS EVERY SPACE TOURIST WANTS TO KNOW. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Susan Olson has chills for THE BLIZZARD DISASTER. Click HERE to see her review.  
- Andrea Mack is rooting for THE BOY AT THE END OF THE WORLD. Click HERE to see why.  
- 11-year-old Xander is gushing about EMBLAZON. Click HERE to see what he thought. 
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends ZIP. Click HERE to see what that's all about.  
- Dorine White's 11-year-old daughter is reviewing KATIE KAZOO #1. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Rosi Hollinbeck is giving a shout out to THE BOXCAR CHILDREN BEGINNING--with a GIVEAWAY. Click HERE for details. 
- Brook Favero is gushing about NALAMIST FALLS: KEEPING THE PACE. Click HERE for her review. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.  
   

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

7 comments:

  1. Oh, phooey! I had an MMGM fail. I mean, I have one up and forgot to contact Shannon last night. Here's my link for "A Measure of Disorder." :)
    http://www.michelleisenhoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my e-copy of Keeper.

    I'll check out these links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! Grabbed a copy, Shannon, and posted notice on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the links and for letting us know your book is on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links. Awesome how much traveling you're doing to promote your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice links Shannon and enjoy Comic Con.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love keeper I just finished reading and I couldn't put it down. I read the whole thing in about 4 hours. I love it. P.S I'm team Fitz!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3