Monday, June 10, 2013

MMGM Links (6/10/13)

Gah--I really wanted to have an MMGM for you guys this week. But alas, my brain is still recovering from my trip up to San Francisco (which was AWESOME, btw. Such amazing bookstores!) so I'm going to have to bail on you guys one more time. Hopefully next week! And in the meantime, the links:
- Mark Baker is taken with THE WIG IN THE WINDOW. Click HERE to see his review.   
- Eleven year old Xander is raving about --eep--LET THE SKY FALL and why he thinks it's not just for YA readers (and there's an author interview, too!). He also has a ton of reviews from the 48 hour book challenge. So make sure you click HERE for all of that fun.  
- Gina Carey is featuring the 5 BEA Middle Grade Buzz books. Click HERE to see what they are. 
- Barbara Watson is gushing about EVERY DAY AFTER--with a giveaway! Click HERE for details.  
- Michelle Mason is cheering for MY VERY UNFAIRY TALE LIFE. Click HERE to see what she thought.
- Dorine White is caught up in SHADOW CHASER. Click HERE to read more. 
- Joni Patterson has chills for DOLL BONES. Click HERE for her review. 
- Rebecca Behrens is also gushing about EVERY DAY AFTER. Click HERE for her thoughts. 
- Temre Beltz is highlighting REMARKABLE. Click HERE to see her feature. 
- Susan Olson is showcasing COUNTERCLOCKWISE. Click HERE to see what she thinks.
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends SCHOOL OF FEAR. Click HERE to see what that's all about.  
- Maria Selke is raving about THE BARFTASTIC LIFE OF LOUIE BURGER. Click HERE for her review. 
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week.  
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.  

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time


  1. Awesome links, as usual! One again, I didn't get my MMGM to Shannon in time (*hangs head*) but this time I have a good excuse - I was helping my mom get her brand new sheltie. It's practically impossible to drag yourself away from a cute new doggie.

    Anyway, my MMGM is Close to Famous by Joan Bauer, over at my blog:

  2. Every Day After is quite buzzy this week - being featured twice! Must check it out :)

  3. Su-weet on Let the Sky Fall!!

    Thanks for the links, Shannon and whoHOO on those bookstores!

  4. I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - callaway golf upro mx+ gps

  5. Oooh my daughter loved the first book, would love to win this.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3