Sunday, June 30, 2013


Hey guys--I know you probably came here looking for the MMGM links. But alas, I'm still in Chicago for ALA and after a full day of events (and with another full day tomorrow) I don't have the brain power. So this week will be an MMGM fail. :(

Huge thank you to those of you who are posting MMGMs today and I promise I will be back on track next week. And I'll post the winner for last week's giveaway on Wed, when I'm home. 

Sorry for the ShannonFail! 


  1. Fail? No. Busy and tired? Yes and it is okay, Enoy the rest of your time at ALA!

  2. That's okay. I hope you're having a fantastic time.

  3. Glad you're having a good time at ALA!

  4. Enjoy your time at ALA, we'll see you when your back.


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3