Monday, May 27, 2013

MMGM Links (5/27/13)

After 13 very awesome, VERY exhausting days, I am FINALLY on my way home from tour today (I might even be flying as you read this--hooray!). It was amazing and surreal and so freaking cool and I'm not sure I've ever been this tired and I can't wait to be home in my own bed and maybe never ever get up again. So I'm going to take a stab at the MMGM links, but apologies in advance if they're a mess:
- Mark Baker is spotlighting ONCE UPON THE END. Click HERE to see his review.  
- Xander is raving about SCARLET. Click HERE to see why he thinks it works for middle grade readers too!
- Dorine White is struck by THE NOTEBOOK OF DOOM. Click HERE to read more 
- Laurisa White Reyes is part of THE EMERALD RING blog tour. Click HERE for details.
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends LIAR AND SPY. Click HERE to see what that's all about.  
- Jennifer Rumberger is sharing THE FOURTH STALL, Part II. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Andrea Mack is spreading the love for SMALL AS AN ELEPHANT. Click HERE for her review. 
- Barbara Watson has chills for THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE--with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE for details.
- Michelle Mason is cheering for THE HERO'S GUIDE TO STORMING THE CASTLE. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week.  
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!

*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time


  1. Have a safe trip home! I have reviews of a cookbook as well as The House of Secrets up today! Thanks for taking the time to host this. Will you be up for the MotherReader 48 Hour Book Challenge? Restful after your recent weeks!

  2. Save travels to you and thanks as always for gathering up all our MMMGM reading for us.

  3. The pack of Black - Berry Play - Book Tablet 64Gb is included with
    a screen wipe, a pouch case with foam based material,
    charger, USB cable, and instruction guide. The Black - Berry Playbook
    price has not yet been revealed but it is thought that
    it could be up to £100 cheaper than the equivalent i - Pad model,
    which will make it a very attractive proposition indeed once the Black - Berry Playbook release date
    arrives. One of the first Black - Berry smartphones to feature Black
    - Berry OS 6, the Torch has been a breath of fresh air to the declining

    Also visit my weblog: blackberry playbook

  4. Hey there! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!

    Feel free to surf to my web site Abercrombie France


Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3