Monday, May 20, 2013

MMGM Links (5/20/13)

Okay, it's 1am in Seattle and I've done 6 events in 6 days and been on two planes and in 3 hotels and in a few hours I'll be doing another event on the S&S Summer Lovin' Tour (side note: if you're near Seattle--come see me! University Bookstore, 7pm!) So obviously I have no MMGM. And I'm not sure my brain is up to preparing the links but I'm going to try--apologies in advance if I miss someone or mess something up

Here we go:*
- Roseanne Perry joins the MMGM with her first feature! Click HERE to see what book she's talking about and welcome her to the group. 
- Shari Larson is sharing her thoughts on THE CIRCLE. Click HERE for her review. 
- Joni Patterson is back, spreading the love for FABLEHAVEN. Click HERE to see why. 
- Michelle Mason is cheering for RUMP. Click HERE to see what she thought. 
- Susan Olson has a special list for you: TOYS COME ALIVE TME TRAVEL BOOKS. Click HERE to see what that's all about. 
 - Jennifer Rumberger is featuring NEW LANDS--with a GIVEAWAY of Deadweather & Sunrise. Click HERE for details.
- Sue Heavenrich is investigating OPERATION OLEANDER. Click HERE to see what she thought.  
- Laurisa White Reyes is giving away the 10th Anniversary Edition of THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES. Click HERE for details.
- Xander is interviewing author Shana Burg. Click HERE for all the fun! 
- Flash, the Feline Extraordinaire, (and Professional Mews to Cindy Strandvold) recommends THE LOST TREASURE OF TUCKERMUCH. Click HERE to see what that's all about. 
- Michael Gettel-Gilmarten is interviewing author Michaela MacColl. Click HERE to see what she says. (and there's a GIVEAWAY) 
- Mark Baker is spotlighting SPY CAMP. Click HERE to see his review. 
- Dorine White is interviewing author Jessica Day George. Click HERE to read more 
 - Rosi Hollinbeck has two giveaways: Dear America: Diary of Minnie Bonner, A City Tossed and Broken and That Time I Joined the Circus. Click HERE for details.   
- Deb Marshall is an MMGM regular. Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week. 
- Joanne Fritz always has an MMGM for you. Click HERE to see what she's talking about this week. 
- The Mundie Moms are always part of the MMGM fun (YAY!). Click HERE to see their newest recommendations. And if you aren't also following their Mundie Kids site, get thee over THERE and check out all the awesome!    
- The lovely Shannon O'Donnell always has an MMGM ready for you! Click HERE to see what she's featuring this week!
- Karen Yingling also always has some awesome MMGM recommendations for you. Click HERE to which ones she picked this time!
- Pam Torres always has an MMGM up on her blog. Click HERE to see what she's spotlighting this week. 

If you would like to join in the MMGM fun, all you have to do is blog about a middle grade book you love (contests, author interviews and whatnot also count--but are most definitely not required) and email me the title of the book you're featuring and a link to your blog at SWMessenger (at) hotmail (dot) com. (Make sure you put MMGM or Marvelous Middle Grade Monday in the subject line so I see it)

NOTE: I used to not have a cut-off time for adding links to the post, but with how insane my schedule is right now, if you don't email me by Sunday evening (usually around 11pm PST is when I put the links together) I can't guarantee I'll have a chance to add you. BUT, you are welcome to add your link in the comments on this post so people can find you!


*Please note: these posts are not a reflection of my own opinions on the books featured. Each blogger is responsible for their own MMGM content and I do not pre-screen posts ahead of time, nor do I control what books they choose. I simply assemble the list based on the links that are emailed to me ahead of time

4 comments:

  1. You must be exhausted! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK! Thanks for the links, get some sleep when you can...and...have fun. Sounds like a whirlwind, but the good kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 6 events in 6 days! You are busy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for doing these. They are such a great way to get connected to other middle-grade reads fans. But don't wear yourself out! We understand that you must be crazy busy (what with two book series, tours and, uh, the whole rest of life). ^.^ Hope it's all good, though!

    ReplyDelete

Yay-I love comments! Thank you so much! (But please remember to keep your comments spoiler-free. Also, I try to keep this a happy, positive place. Friendly debate is fine, but always be kind to each other). <3